Monday, February 23, 2009

Week 8, Exodus 39-Leviticus 17

How is the world is week 8, 2009 over? I cannot believe it.

I love Ex 40:34 - Then the cloud covered the Tent of Meeting, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.

I so want my heart to be God's tabernacle and be filled with His love. I want people to see Jesus in me, not Annette.

As we read through Leviticus and learn about the precise detail God has for the priestly garments, the ceremonies required, and the various types of offerings, I am so thankful Jesus is my sin offering. He took my sins and infirmities and saved me. I am so thankful the Lamb of God saved us...

Thank You Lord for Your Word and the theme of Leviticus - holiness - You want us to be Your holy people. May I become the holy child You have called me to be.

1 comment:

  1. Thankfulness was my thoughts over and over again too!

    ReplyDelete